15 Deep


I'm offically half way through my bikram challenge. I know I'm not pushing myself in these past couple classes in fear of losing my energy to complete this challenge. I need to stop that -- part of bikram practice is the ablility to go as deep as you can into the position then let it pass. Let's be real, I'm still there everyday sweating my ass off but my body is now adjusting so I need to push it harder. I've been trying to figure out how many calories one bikram yoga class burns and the median answer is around 500-700. that's insane! too bad my scale is creeping back up... i can blame that one on the chocolate chip cookies and excessive drinking. i guess it balances all the detoxifying....


"Love never fails; Character never quits; and with patience and persistence; Dreams do come true" -- Pete Maravich

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...