Beautiful Bow


I should really be on class 26 by now but I've had a couple slip ups with work and family so I'm up to 24. ugh. my 30 classes ends on Thursday so between Monday and Thursday I'm doing 6 classes. holy shit. i figured I'd do a double on Tuesday night and thank god I have Thursday off, I will do a double spread out throughout the day.

today's morning class was glorious!! I got a place in the back row directly in front of the podium with no one in front of me. I knew the second our instructor walked in, I was going to be grilled and for sure, I was. For some reason my energy was out of this world so I was able to keep up with her. She pushed me deeper and stronger into every posture -- it was amazing, I felt like I've been practicing for months! She specifically called out my standing bow posture, stating it was one of the best bows she had seen in a while. I was so proud :)! As we got into Dhanurasana - Floor bow pose she came up behind me and I helplessly morphed into a beautiful teardrop resting almost on my chest. its days like this that i love my body and am thankful for everything it can do.....

until the night class. my quads were burning and it was f*ing hot in that room. i love heat and warmth but the second I walked in I lost my breathe. It was a 90 minute battle in my second class. oh bikram, maybe tomorrow I'll be back on my high

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...