Weekend!


What's up for the weekend? The weather is supposed to be beautiful in the city.... I'm looking forward to catching up with some friends, working on my leather bag and finally using my Zipcar. My college roomates are in town this weekend so we're going to dinner at Pio Pio tonight, a Peruvian restaurant in the city. It's supposed to be this awesome Peruvian chicken feast, let's hope they have some sweet rice for me. I've been dying to take a walk up to Bouchon Bakery in Columbus circle to check out their macaron and Easter selections. Maybe practice some Bikram. And Sunday is my Nana's birthday so I'm hoping to take a drive see her. I don't think she'll let me take her out for a manicure, but I'm sure going to try!


Have a lovely weekend xo



Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...